How Can I Get My Facebook Account Back? | Restore FB Account
To get your Facebook account back, you need to follow the steps we have provided below:
- You are required to open Facebook in the search engine
- Now go to the profile you want to recover
- You will find three horizontal dots just below the cover photo
- Click on the Find support or report Profile option
- Now hit the Recover this account button
- You will be asked to enter the email id associated with the account
- You need to click on the Forgot password option to get your account back
- Insert the recovery email or the mobile number you set at the time of making the account
- You will get a verification code in your inbox that you need to enter in the blank
- Click on the Done button to end the verification process.
If you have not set the recovery email or phone number, you can also recover your account by answering the security question. If you answer the question correctly, you will be able to get your Facebook account back. You can also contact FB to restore your account.
How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
Facebook helps you to connect with your oldest friends. So, in order to contact Facebook to restore your account, One can contact FB representatives using the Facebook helpline number, live chat support, or email services. But, If you are locked out of your Facebook account or want to restore it immediately, in that case, you should choose the calling option to get in touch with a Facebook support team. This is the best, easiest and prompt method to contact Facebook customer service. So to get the number you just need to go through the following steps:-
- Head to your search engine and browse for the toll-free number of Facebook
- You will find the contact number of Canada, the USA, and Australia.
- You can pick the number for your region and give it a call on that
- You will be connected to an IVR where you need to follow the instructions
- In the end, press 0 to talk to a customer representative to restore your account.
If you want to avoid waiting on hold, you can take assistance from the Help Center option
- You can go to the help center of Facebook on your search engine if you are unable to open your account.
- If you have a question related to restore your account, click on the Ask a Question option
- You will find many questions already asked about the same issue
- Click on the Post button and you will find your answer in the Support Box
This is how you can contact Facebook customer service 24 hours and request them to recover your account. You can also learn the recovery steps from the Help Center.