How Do I Recover Reset Change My SBCGlobal Account?
Recover SBCGlobal Email Account
Being one of the most important parts of our work life, emails do play their role perfectly. There are a number of internet service providers that offer email services as well. One of the email service providers is AT&T, and it has given people one of the best mailing platforms namely SBCGlobal mail.
As emails act as a medium of communication in our work life, it would really create a problem if we lose access to our email accounts. So, if you have also lost access to your SBCGlobal account, then you are in big trouble. However, you can recover your account on your own or you can call on the SBCGlobal customer service number to take a little assistance.
Continue reading to know how you can recover your SBCGlobal account with the help of your password, secondary email address, registered phone number, and security questions.
Steps to recover an SBCGlobal email account-
- Go to the account recovery page of SBCGlobal.
- Enter the email address of the account that you wish to recover.
- Then proceed further to enter your password.
- If the password you entered is correct, then you will have your account recovered successfully.
If you don’t remember your password, then you can choose the option of “try another way” and either choose to recover your account with the help of a phone number or secondary email, or security questions. If you can’t recover your account in these ways, then you can call the SBCGlobal email customer service phone number.
How to Recover SBCGlobal Account by Phone or Email?
If you choose the option of registered phone number or secondary email address, then you will be sent a verification link which you can use to recover your account.
In the case of security questions, if you answer the questions correctly, then you will successfully recover your account.
Steps to Reset SBCGlobal Account Password
- Go to the Sbcglobal Forgot Password page.
- Choose Password.
- Enter your sbcglobal email address and last name.
- Tap on Continue.
- From the drop-down menu, select I'll answer my security questions.
- Answer the security questions that you set for your account.
- Tap on Continue.
- Follow the instructions to create your new password.
Follow the above-mentioned steps to recover your account or call on the SBCGlobal customer service number 24/7 for help